Proud to sponsor Chess Vale Bowls Club in Chesham
The club was founded in 1931 and used to sit adjacent to Chesham Station, closing in 2000. Thankfully, the club’s current green on Asheridge Road became their new home in 2005 – and here we are today. Taking part in several leagues, along with the Bucks Cup, the club holds regular fixtures both home and away, so there’s plenty to get involved with.
Hopefully in the future, we’ll see some members of the Bowls Club enjoying the entertainment evenings here at Portobello Place, and we’re sure we’ll be regular visitors to the green on Asheridge Road too.
Back to main list